Welcome

Greetings Foodies,

Tired of eating the same old thing. Well become a memeber and check out the Foodie the Kid for inspiration. Then you can look up local restuarants and food trucks.

Enjoy every bite,
Foodie the Kid

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Really Good Pizza

    R & R Pizza Express a pizzeria in Marana has good pizza at fair prices.The place looked really good for being open for 30 years. The were old arcade video games in the corner like When my Mom and I went we got one slice of pepperoni pizza ($1.99) and one slice of anchovie pizza ($1.99), my mom is clearly mentally ill. The pizza was wasn't too crunchy and it was soft, but not doughy. My biggest pet peeve about pizza is when you bite into it you get that waterfall of grease, there wasn't much grease which was to my liking.
   My mom got Calzone ($6.99) with pineapple and ham and my mom enjoyed it but, I think so thought there wasn't enough spice because the red pepper was her favorite condiment. Igot the Oven Baked Sausage Sandwhich ($5.99) it came with a bag of chips and a pickle. I wasn't very fond of the pickled though, for I like pickles when my sandwhich has veggies. The sausage was really meaty and good. I would have liked it more if it had more cheese with it.
 Check the them out for a hot slice of  pure fun.

  R&R Pizza Express                     Hours:
  13905 N. Sandario Road             Mon-Sat 11:30am to 9pm
  (520)682-2022                              Sunday (closed)
    

No comments:

Post a Comment